Sunday, March 21, 2010

mi familia

I have had the chance to spend some time with a lot of my extended family lately and it has been awesome! My cousin Jeremy came up to Utah a few weekends ago and we had some more fun with the Evans family in American Fork! I love spending time with my cousins and just enjoying a break from school and work to be with my family :) We played Apples to Apples again and then some intense rounds of Twister before heading back to Provo. Good times!


Then this past week the Mordues picked me up to take me to Park City to meet up with the Murdocks and go out to dinner together. Tons of aunts and uncles and cousins! I had a blast playing in the car with Gracie and then a great time surrounded by family at Cafe Rio! [Sadly I didn't take any pictures, but I'm counting on Wade to post some on Gracie's Blog :)] It made me so happy to be with so many of my amazing relatives.

"There is something so fulfilling and comforting about being around those who love us."

Naomi said it perfectly :) I love my family!

4 comments:

Jeri Pettingill said...

Thanks for posting. I'm so glad you have opportunities to get together. I can handle Apples to Apples, but we grandparents would probably break in a good game of Twister. I'll bet the grandkids love every minute of your visits.

Stephanie M. said...

Cafe Rio with the Murdocks.. Ugh I'm so jealous! Wish we could have been there!

Wade said...

It would have been even more fun with Kyle, Stephanie and McKenna. Holly I will post smoe pictures soon. You can steal them to post here if you want. It was so much fun hangin' with you.

Naomi and Family said...

Holly, you are so sweet!! I love you! It's so funny that you have spent more time with the family from Cali than we have! And your in Utah! Yikes! What does that say about me? :0) Can't wait to see you this summer!!