Sunday, June 22, 2008

Birthday after Birthday after Birthday

So I have decided that i know way too many people that were born in June! I think I seriously know enough people that fill up an entire week, each day being one of their birthdays- pretty crazy.

So, this has been birthday part week. It started with me hanging out with Tyler and Abbey Scavo and Bradley the morning of the twins' birthday this past Wednesday. Then they invited some friends over to hang out at night after they got out of class where we played hide-and-go-seek, ate skittles, and all sorts of fun. The next day Daniella, Tyler's girlfriend threw them a surprise birthday party. It wasn't much of a surprise due to some complications, but we had a lot of fun anyways.

We ate, bounced in their really cool air bounce- complete with an inflatable basketball hoop inside, hung around talking, and again played hide-and-go-seek both inside and outside. I guess they can get away with having two parties cause their are two of them to celebrate... ;)

Abbey- Birthday Girl

Tyler sitting on Tyler [Birthday Boy]'s lap

Daniella- the party planner

the ultimate bounce house

birthday cookies

Abbey, Bradley and I surprised Ty and Dani in the bounce house
with an awesomely timed water balloon :D

Then on Friday I went to Valerie's surprise birthday party. I was busy and unable to be there at the time she came home, but im sure it was actually a surprise this time. lol
We had fun sitting around and talking and eating all he food that was forced on us. Val said to me "You have to eat here. My family is Greek." It was really funny how her mom kept bringing to food to wherever we were hanging out so that we would eat it- first downstairs, then outside. it followed us! But it was really cool and she was super nice :) I had a great time getting away from stresses and just enjoying being with my friends. I really needed that.

most of the gang

The B-Day gal!

In mid-candle blow

Yesterday was the final party of the week. Kevin came home Saturday afternoon [finally! :D] so he went with me to Joy's house where there was a bbq and lots of chillin friends. It was way fun as we bashed on each other, discussed Twilight which I got Rachel hooked on, ate, and played/watched people play Rockband. I had never seen that game before and apparently I have some friends with hidden musical skills ;)

Finally home!

chillin bbq style

intense Rockband action

Sexie Lexie singing away

All in all I had a great time celebrating the lives of my friends and just being crazy with everyone. Three cheers for three [and a half] birthday parties!

No comments: