Monday, June 16, 2008

A Wedding and an Obsession

After finally returning to Palmdale after my visit with Heather on Saturday I immediately stopped by Derek and Naomi's house to pick up the second and third books in the Twilight series. I'm obsessed and I don't care who knows ;)

I then showered, read, and got ready to go to Jessica and Todd's wedding reception. Jessica is my best freind Sam's older sister so its so weird to think of her married! I am very happy for them though. It was a beautiful wedding and I knew that Heather would want to see how it looked, so here are a few pictures I took.

Dom who drove out from AZ for the wedding

Sam told me it took them 3 1/2 days to decorate

The wedding line



The Happy couple!

After the reception I went home and happily read more of New Moon, the sequel to Twilight. I feel like an obsessed little girl, its crazy how that book controls my emotions! But I love it all the same. It took me about 24 hours to read the whole 500 some odd pages. And now I'm on the third and final [for now] book. I don't know what I'll do when its over and the new one doesn't come out til November. Maybe cry... ;) just kidding. Honestly though, I don't know how I'm not reading right now rather than talking about it. I guess you all know what I'll be doing in about 10 minutes... :D

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Awesome! Thanks, I really did want to see pix! They did some cool things, and they look so happy!

Wade said...

Yeah Holly,
Welcome to blogworld. I promise to read everything you post. I have become blog addicted. It will be great to see you anytime we need our Holly fix.
Gracie says Hi.
Your Favorite Large Uncle

Jennifer said...

Hey Holly! It's Jenn :)

I totally know what you mean about Twilight. I became an addict back in March and I think I've read each book five times. I know, sad... lets keep that on the DL, ok? ha

If you haven't already, you need to go here: http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com it's a twilight news website and it's amazing.

Oh and if you go to the book store you can read the first chapter of breaking dawn at the end of the newly released editions of Eclipse.

AND if you go here: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com to the author's website, you can read scenes from the books that were cut out AND the first chapter of "Midnight Sun", which is the first book, but from Edwards persepctive. Amazing.