Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I know, I know, I know....

Im so sorry that I have not posted anything for months now... I started to write my Powell blog and got really busy/distracted. A LOT has been going on lately, and im sorry you are not all updated.

But- I HAD to update now, because it is my last morning in California. I leave this afternoon to Utah for college. My mom and I are driving up to Saint George today, and then on through to Provo tomorrow morning so that I can check into my dorm and meet all of my awesome new roommates. Im way excited, but also very nervous. And sad. And Anxious. And i feel like a 5 year old thats not ready to live on her own. whew- thats a lot of emotions, and there are even so many more...

So, I am about to finish packing, make some visits, and say my goodbyes to friends, family, and California. I'll do my best to update all the stuff i missed in the upcoming weeks, although classes start next tuesday- so no promises ;)

Wish me luck!! Here I go....

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

COP OUT! :)

See ya in a few days!

Wade said...

Travel safely and enjoy the ride. Good luck in school. Take time to have fun in life. Blog early and often. We always read your blog,

Wade, Mindy, and Gracie