Thursday, July 10, 2008

I must be trippin'

Well, this week I went out to Simi Valley again and had some more fun with the Mordues :)

On Monday after my meetings I left for Simi and had a great time hanging out with my cousin Gracie and her awesome parents as well as my Uncle Brent. I had an appointment with my Aunt Chris in the evening where I enjoyed seeing her and her family, I don't get to see everyone as much as I would like to. Later that night we went to see Wall-e for Family Home Evening and I LOVED it! I had heard that it was really good, but I didn't know for myself. It was an adorable movie that anyone can enjoy. It's sad, happy, cute, funny, and an all-around great flick :)

Tuesday I had fun finger painting with Gracie and then had some more appointments. The night continued with a delicious dinner prepared by Mindy and Wade and then a Frosty run after Wade's Scout Night. The next morning I drove home and now it is time for another trip.

Here are the masterpieces created by Gracie and I.
can you tell which is mine? ;)

Tomorrow i leave for Lake Powell! My brothers and I are carpooling with a few of the Wrights and we are driving to the border of Utah/Arizona where we will meet up with the Murdocks for our family tradition of vacationing on a houseboat on the beautiful water with the red rocks and lots of water sports! I am way excited :)

I'll take lots of pictures and let you all know how it went when I get back around Jul 23rd I'm thinking. So, I'll see you all when I'm [hopefully] a lot tanner! ;)

1 comment:

Wade said...

Wow, we did have a lot of fun with you here. Please come back soon. Drive careful to Utah. Have an awesome time for Mindy too. I know she really wants to be there.