Wednesday, November 5, 2008

surprise!

So this morning I looked out my window and what did I see?!

SNOW!

It is pretty great... It started snowing last night as I wandered around with my roommates trying to find our other roommate Kathryn's tennis match, but stopped shortly after. Then this morning I woke up to a couple texts and checked the progress of the Prop 8 results until my friend told me to look outside. And this is what I saw:





^ all those are from my window



My first real snow!


I was VERY excited and am looking forward to the winter, but I need some decent shoes/boots and a good coat to stay warm and dry. But I'm loving it anyway! I am definitely not in the desert like back home.... Yay for a real winter in Utah!

2 comments:

Wade said...

We love you, but that is not a real Utah snow. That's just dust. It is exciting none the less.
We hope all is well in Happy Valley for you. Please blog more. We want to keep up with your fun.

Love,
Your crazy uncle, his beautiful wife, and AMAZING GRACE.

Holly Mo said...

It was just dust- it was gone a few hours later :( But it was fun while it lasted and mostly just beautiful which is why I took pictures. I'll try to update more, I promise!