Friday, July 23, 2010

My Apologies

To the few of you who actually read this, I'm sorry for my slack in posting on here lately. I have really been a huge bum for the majority of this summer, yet still I have not posted. I promise (to try) to be better in the future.

I did just return from a 12 day vacation to Lake Powell though, so that is both an excuse for not posting and a topic for future posts [with lots of pictures, yay!]


So don't give up on me just yet. I am still having adventures and I WILL post about them sooner or later :)

2 comments:

Karina said...

oh yeah! i'm checking your blog from hesperia!! :) haha so beach tomorrow? yes! excited beyond all reason? yes!! see you soon!!!

Wade said...

I can't wait to hear about your lunch with your FAVORITE uncle and the rest of the family, well almost the rest of the family.