Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

I remember being little and sleepily semi-watching General Conference... or at least being in the same room where conference was on. Now I look forward to Conference twice a year and enjoy watching all the sessions! General Conference is so incredible! Its amazing to have the opportunity to listen to a living Prophet and Apostles and leaders of the Church!

My Dad and Jill flew up to Utah for conference weekend so Scott and I got to pick them up Saturday morning, get some lunch together, and then attend the Saturday Afternoon Session at the Conference Center together. We then got a snack, the guys went back for Priesthood Session, and then we enjoyed dinner together.

Sunday morning Scott and I watched the Morning Session together and then drove back up to Salt Lake to meet up with my parents for the Sunday Afternoon Session at the Conference Center. It was amazing to be in the conference center for 2 sessions and hear the words of the General Authorities.

I also loved being able to spend time with family and enjoy the weekend :) Good times for sure!

1 comment:

Wade said...

And to think I just sat in my big chair for all of the sessions but Priesthood. President Monson was quite lively this time. It was fun to see that sparkle in his eye.
See you soon!