Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Busy Semester

It is already October and I am over a month into my last semester of classes at BYU. WOW. The time has just flown by! I really like my schedule and the professors that I have so that helps the time go by quickly.

In a month though, my classes will stop and I will have my second Practicum. This is where I will work with a mentor teacher and spend my days in an elementary classroom gaining experience and teaching lessons. Just last week  I found out that I will be placed in a 3rd grade classroom at Orchard Hills Elementary in Santaquin, UT. I am very excited! I have always said that I want to teach either 2nd or 3rd grade so I am excited that my 2 practicums will have been in both a 2nd grade and a 3rd grade classroom. Its gonna be a busy/crazy/amazing experience!

But for now I am trying to keep up with my class assignments, I'm working a fair amount with Catering, and we are getting plans all set for the wedding on December 17th [74 days away!!]

Speaking of which - Scott and I took our engagement pictures a few weeks ago. We had the chance to meet up with a local photographer whose blog I have followed for over a year. It went so great and I am super happy with the preview we have so far. Go to Sheena's Blog to see a glimpse :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holly I love the pictures! The last one is one of my favorites. He looks so protecting/loving/totally wrapped around your finger! What a great picture of y'all to really catch the emotion! They are all so great though!

Jennifer said...

No wonder I loved your photos -- I love her work!