Sunday, February 19, 2012

3-Day-Weekend!

Last week was a particularly long week... not like I had a ton of things to do compared to other weeks, but the problem was that every day I kept thinking it was Friday- and then I would be disappointed. This happens to people every once in a while, but there were several days where I had to realize over and over and over and OVER that it was in fact only Tuesday. Or Wednesday. and no Wednesday does not magically become Thursday once you finally realize it is NOT Friday. It was bad.

So when Friday finally really did come I was so happy! I had a little work meeting to go to right after the Elementary school got out, but once that was over I was free! Scott and I had delicious Indian food with some friends from church and decided we wanted a fun relaxing weekend and didn't need any elaborate plans. We never have the luxury of getting bored, so this was a very exciting plan for us :)

Saturday I cleaned a bit while Scott had a review session, then we ate our leftovers and did some school work, relaxed, went for a run, and watched Inception. We also were able to rescue our friend Ashley who was locked out of her apartment and hung out with her til Mark got off work. It was a fun relaxing day.

Then Sunday [today] was snowy and we stayed cozy inside reading, making yummy Cafe Rio style burritos, and talking to family. So nice!

Tomorrow is the final day of this extended weekend and I don't know what we will do, but it will be nice to do it together :) I Looooove 3-day weekends!

1 comment:

Wade said...

It sounded like fun until you got to the snow part. Happy Presidents Day!