Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Home sweet home

Well, my car made it all the way back to California without any problems! I am home free for the entire summer and I am way excited! So far I've just been spending time with my family and running little errands; its awesome.

I have quite a few plans this week including baby showers, an Eagle Court of Honor, and a fireside. I also need to do some job hunting and applying. If anyone knows of a job please let me know! ;)

Soon I'll post a bunch of pictures and make an update of my last month of my sophomore year of college. whoa- I don't feel old enough for that yet.

Oh, and by the way- today Scott has been out for 11 whole months! :D yay!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Welcome home Holly, We expect a visit soon, before you get too busy with a job and such. Blog On!

Naomi and Family said...

Holly, we are super excited to have you home! I wish you didn't have to get a job cause then we could play more!