Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's the name of this game anyway? - "I win!"

*** POST EDIT: I have noticed a large amount of people get to my blog by searching the title of this post. If you happen to be one of those people who googled "What's the name of this game anyway - I win!" This is a quote from the movie Big Daddy and something that I like to say often. :) ***

 For Heather's Birthday Party this year in January, my family had a very fun day at Mulligan's Family Fun Center [I guess they lived up to their name...]


For this day-o-fun, we siblings received wrist bands that gave us access to all the really fun stuff for the entire day like Go-Karts, mini-golf, a rock wall, etc. It was amazing. We had a great time!

A little more background though - Nathan and I tend to keep our little wristbands on from random events like concerts, parties, dances, or roller skating :) We keep them on for as long as we can. My dad makes fun of us, until he did the same thing himself to spite us.

Ok, back to the real story: When we got our day-pass-wrist-bands, Nathan and I immediately noticed the high quality of the band and that it was a very sturdy one. We decided that we should try to keep them on as long as possible, and since the band had the date on it [January 1, 2010] we thought it would be awesome to try to keep it on for the whole year! For some reason, Nathan and I were the only ones that thought this was a good idea... lame-o's! :)


So Nathan and I have have both kept our wristbands on since then... until now! Nathan informed me the other day that his has gone missing somehow. He's not exactly sure how or where, but his is gone. And that makes me
THE STRONGEST MORRIS ALIVE! :D hahaha


5 comments:

Wade said...

Way to go Holly!! I wanted to keep the hospital wrist band I got when Gracie was born. It fell off too soon. Hope all is well in Utah. Study hard and play harder.

Hizzeather said...

Yay you win! What's the prize? Fungus? A rash? A nasty odor? Or simply an infection?? Either way, score! :)

ha ha ha ha

Holly Mo said...

FALSE! It is perfectly sanitary and causes no irritation. Plus Nathan said I won the $20 dollar prize, so y'all better pay up! ;)

Morris Moments said...

I love the name of the post - ahh, the memories! I win!

Naomi and Family said...

Good job Holly! Good job! Your amazing, and.... a little crazy! :) Just kiddin'