Thursday, May 6, 2010

Birthday parts 1 & 2

Part 1:
Karina and I both celebrate our birthdays just a bit after the semester ends, but we decided to do a combined celebration a little early this year so that we could be together with our friends at school. We ended up going out to dinner at Olive Garden with a huge groups of our friends and it was so much fun!

I feel bad that we needed 2 waiters for all of us and they still got a bit confused, but it was great to spend that time with a good portion of our friends just before finals kicked in. Several of our friends were even fighting over who was going to pay for Karina and I, it was very sweet. I was so blessed to be surrounded by amazing people this year at BYU!


Part 2:
After the last ward prayer of the semester Karina and I walked into our apartment to find a huge group from our ward gathered together for a surprise birthday party. Our roommate Kelsey wasn't able to go to Olive Garden with us, so she planned this surprise for us! She is generally bad at keeping secrets so we were so proud of her for putting this whole thing together without us knowing! It was so nice!

As soon as I walked in and the people screamed I was so confused and wondered who the party was for... haha, I was sure surprised! I kind of felt like the part in the movie Big Daddy where they "ruin the good surprise" when Adam Sandler walks in instead of the guy who the party is really for, haha. But it was for us! We had a great time and enjoyed the friends and the cake :)

Here is a collage of the many pictures that were taken that night:

1 comment:

Naomi and Family said...

That's so cool! You've got some great friends Holly Mo! :)