Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cause Preston Barely Counts

I am back in Utah for a short period of time! I flew in this afternoon so that Karina and I can drive up together for Dani's wedding this weekend in Boise, Idaho.

I am excited for this trip for many reasons! [here are just a few]

1. My great friend is getting MARRIED!
2. I missed hanging out with Karina
3. We have some super fun plans for this whole trip :) he he he
4. I have never reallllly been to Idaho

As you can tell from the title, Preston barely counts. The extent of my knowledge of Idaho is the homeland of Napoleon Dynamite: Preston, ID. I have visited this lovely little town several times for family reunions, but I am looking forward to getting a true glimpse of this mysterious potato state.

Karina and I will leave in the morning and we will be staying with my cousin Susan. I am way excited that Susan was so willing and anxious to have us come stay with her family. Its gonna be a great trip!

4 comments:

Jeri Pettingill said...

Hey Holly,
You are visiting Boise when I am in American Fork caring for the Evans children! Nancy and David are in Mexico on his sales award trip. Have a great time!
Aunt Jeri

Wade said...

Oh, so you will fly to Utah, then drive all the way to Susan's but you can't drive to visit us?
We hope you are having a wonderful time.

Naomi and Family said...

Don't tell Jill it doesn't count! :) Just kidding! Have fun and come home soon! Swimming is so lame without you!

Morris Moments said...

Preston DOES count! :o)