Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have the best of friends!

Saturday was a pretty epic day for my best friends. They are amazing people and on Saturday Karina ran a half-marathon and Sam was married in the Los Angeles LDS Temple! Super exciting!

I wasn't able to be in Utah for Karina's race, but here's a picture of her and her sister after they finished! :)

These girls are so amazing! I am definitely not a runner, so running for 13.1 miles for "fun" is amazing to me!!

I was able to be at Sam's wedding reception and here are some pictures from the beautiful evening:


One of the first things she said to me was "Its ok. I'm still Sam" And this proves it :)

She is so gorgeous!

I am so proud of both these girls and I am so grateful to have them as my best friends! :D

1 comment:

Karina said...

awww!!! holly you are the best :) and how did you get that picture?? haha

p.s. i love your top :) too stinkin cute!!!