Friday, August 20, 2010

My Summer Vacations

Now that the summer has flown by for me and is rapidly coming to a close I am trying to remember all the time I have spent home and the fun I have had over this summer vacation.

There was my birthday

I attended a Renaissance Dance where I got to see my brother and one of his students do a sword demonstration/skit


The epic Wedding Roadtrip and all that jazz

My friend Reed and his brother came out to California for a wedding and we met up so I could be their LA tour guide


I spent a lot of fun times with my nephews Ethan and Tai and my niece Evey


Attended the Midnight Premier of Eclipse with my Mama


We made a few trips to Dry Town Water Park in Palmdale with the kids


I had an amazing 12 days on a houseboat with my extended family at Lake Powell


Karina and her family go camping at the beach every summer and they invited me to come camp with them for a few days in San Clemente


After a few days camping, Karina came back to Palmdale with me and we had fun with my family despite the fire that came up over the hill right behind my house [thankfully it was all under control and the fire didn't cause any big problems]


And that Goodreads tab on the side of my blog is a small sampling of all the books I have read this summer- 38 total, and I'm hoping for maybe 2 more before I head back up to Provo :)


Even though it seems like the summer has flown by, I now realize that I have done a lot! Its been a great summer and now I am excited to go back up to school and have a lot more adventures!

2 comments:

Wade said...

I see you failed to mention having lunch with your FAVORITE uncle again.
Not much of a highlight huh?

Wade said...

Have another great year at school. All of us at Gracie's house love you.