Friday, January 28, 2011

20 Months ago

Yesterday marked 20 months since Scott entered the MTC. WOW! He has 4 months left, that is it. Just FOUR. I can very easily remember when he had only been gone for 4 months and that was so exciting to me. I had just started my Sophomore year at BYU then, but now I'm nearly done with my Junior year. Time is a funny thing that flies and stops and disappears on you.

I am so proud of Scott and the amazing work he is doing in Texas! Just this week he was transferred to Canyon, Texas so he is no longer working in the Mission Office in Lubbock. He is very excited to have the whole day to teach and help people that he comes in contact with. He has a great new companion that he is looking forward to working with and I am so excited for him!

Here is a video that I received from Scott recently. Him and his companions Elder Bradshaw and Elder Cristopherson were on a roadtrip to Roswell, NM to pick up a missionary and they sure had a good time on their way! haha enjoy!!


Oh how I love this boy!! :D He sure is turning into a Texan cowboy don't ya think? ;)




PS... this is my 100th post on my blog! :)

4 comments:

Kelly Laurette said...

Oh my goodness! i laughed so hard at that video! Only 4 months left Holly I'm so excited! :)

Katy said...

I'm so proud that he is turning into a Texan!!! I'm so excited for you!! 4 MONTHS!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, okay so I didn't know he was in the Lubbock mission!! How long has be been there?? I went to school there for a little while and one of our friend's served there =)

Naomi and Family said...

How funny! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!! I am so STOKED for you!!! You are amazing Holly! I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished while he has been gone! You have been so strong while you've missed him! He'll be here before you know it. You'll be in his arms and all of this time with him gone will be but a memory and you will get to move on to even more amazing things! I am so excited for you girl! Seriously, I am so happy for you!!!