Monday, January 31, 2011

busy busy busy

This week consists of:

3 tests [math, piano, and phonics]
creating a Digital Story to post on YouTube
Writing a Behavior Intervention Plan
Teaching a recorded lesson in my Educational Psychology class
2 small papers due in my Friday class
Reading for 4 classes

whew.... I've got a lot to do to keep up with all my classes!

But it will all be worth it because on Friday I am flying out to Portland! My cousin is getting married on Saturday in Vancouver. I am so excited to see family members who I haven't seen in years! It will be a perfect way to relax after this hectic week :D

3 comments:

Wade said...

Don't forget to post the You Tube story address for us. Enjoy Oregon.

-Kate- said...

Good luck! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything!! That is a lot! You'll have a great time this weekend though! Take lots of pictures, I hear it is beautiful up there =)