Monday, April 18, 2011

Over a month later...

I fully survived Practicum [with only a head cold]!
I am done with all classes for my Junior year of college!
I have 3 more finals to take before I am officially a Senior!
I was notified today that I received a scholarship from the David O. McKay School of Education!!!
I get to visit home in 4 days!
Scott comes home in less than 7 weeks!!!


Life is very exciting right now. And busy. I promise I will update fully on everything soon. But as for right now I am trying to keep up with all the things that need to be done ASAP as possible ;) And as I was just told over the phone "We love you Holly, but we know you are a procrastinator..." bahaha. Oh how my family knows me :) I'll get to work to fight the procrastination in me.

Here I go....!

1 comment:

Morris Moments said...

Who said you procrastinate??