Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Proposition 8

Its pretty hard for me to get so involved in the campaigning for Proposition 8, since I am away at college in Utah, but my sister is doing GREAT. She is putting on a contest on her blog that I think is amazing. Check it out and check out preservingmarriage.blogspot.com among others. I think it is absolutely necessary to get involved and be informed about the true issue that it going on here.
I am by no means a political person, but this is an important moral issue that I am willing do my part for. Please check out these sites and spread the word, get informed- because in this case ignorance is NOT bliss.

4 comments:

Guano said...

You're a bigot, plain and simple. Please don't take offense but your church is attempting to hurt families.

Do some research before you open your mouth.

Holly Mo said...

I'm not going to take offense because I really do not enjoy arguing with others or attempting to destroy their beliefs. I'm going to go by the age-old saying that if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Guano said...

Maybe you should have thought of that before you got behind an evil campaign.

Hizzeather said...

Scott, I am civil as a rule, but HOW DARE you treat my baby sister this way? You are using every dirty trick in Satan's book and you call my sister and our religion evil?

You have every right to campaign for your views, but your rights stop when you personally attack people who don't agree with you!

Maybe you should think before you say mean things to young girls! Why don't you come pick on someone your own size - ME! Come visit any of my blogs and say whatever you want. I want more people to realize the kind of people who are propagating the No on 8 side.