Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag- I'm it!


Heather called me on Saturday and told me that she had tagged me on her blog. She said I had to do it soon, but it was homecoming weekend, so here is my first chance.

7 random/weird things about myself:

1. I love crunching leaves. When Autumn comes and the leaves fall from the trees is pretty much my favorite time of the year. I seriously zig-zag across the sidewalk and aim for as many leaves as I can so that I can hear the satisfying CRUNCH. But there is nothing more sad than the times when I cross the walkway, position my foot just perfectly over the leaf, and then nothing happens when I make contact :(

2. I have had a couple of random obsessions throughout my life, and one of them was Napoleon Dynamite. When that movie came out I LOVED it! I have so many random memorabilia pieces that are stuffed around my room back home like a poster, CD case, bumper sticker, shirts, buttons etc etc. But nothing shows my past obsession more than the fact that I studied the movie and learned the dance he does for Pedro's election... I know, I know... I had no life ;) I had just about all of it down, and even taught it for a mutual activity to my ward. I still know just a bit of it and might perform it if persuaded/bribed.

3. My favorite shape is a star. I draw it all the time, or groupings of them [I actually did it on a napkin while talking to my roommates a few days ago]

4. I say "get outta here" ALL the time. I never realized it before my roommates brought it to my attention, but I just can't help it... it just happens.

5. Everyone comes to me for advice. I don't know why, but it has always happened. Lately it has increased though- I am giving advice on girls for guys and vice versa, what to say in a text, and pretty much anything else they have a problem with. I don't know how everyone knows to come to me, but they do and I like it. I love helping people, and I often have an opinion so it works out when they ask me what they should do/say. This has gone on for a while and a friend and I actually named it Triple H - Holly's Helping Hands :)

6. My favorite animal is a monkey, which is kind of ironic since my family called me monkey baby when I was little and I didn't like it

7. I have read each Harry Potter book in the entire series at least twice. The first 4 or 5 I have read at least three times, because I re-read all of the previous books when a new one came out, but the last two came out at busy times during high school so they have only been read twice [so far :)] I love that series...


I don't think I have 7 people to tag though, or even if 7 bloggers read this, so I'll just skip that part.... :)

2 comments:

Wade said...

I don't want to be tagged but, I read your blog everytime you write which by the way is not often enough. Is that a run on sentence. I is not good at english.
Keep having fun at school. You rule!!
Wade

yourmomma said...

Wow...I learned a lot about you with this tag!

People often come to me for advice too. Especially how to handle their children who look like primates. :D

love, mom