Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dani's Wedding

I had such a great time on my trip to Utah/Idaho!! To cover it all will most likely require a few posts, but I figured I needed to start right away to share pictures of the actual wedding day.

Danielle and David were married in the Boise temple on May 22, 2010! It was a very cold and rainy day, but Dani was gorgeous and everything turned out so great!


Karina and I in the car outside the temple

The newly married husband and wife!

check out her sweet shoes!

After taking group pictures outside the temple [huddled together and with giant umbrellas] we warmed up in the car and headed to the wedding luncheon put on by the groom's family for the relatives and close friends before the reception.

Between the luncheon and the reception we had a bit of down time and headed back to Susan's house, but I'll post on that later.

The reception was held at a church building near Dani's house and it was so beautiful!

The reception still being set up

Love is the 'Sweetest' Thing- candy bar!




Dani and David dancing surrounded by family and friends

Karina and I had fun decorating the car!


Partners in crime!

Off they go!

It was a very long and great day! I am so happy for Dani and David!! I am grateful that I was able to be there and be a part of their special day :D

1 comment:

Wade said...

Utah/idaho balh, blah, blah! We want to hear about your super fun-filled trip to Simi. When will that happen? We miss you.