Thursday, June 3, 2010

Family Fun! (Part 2)

My trip to Idaho was filled with family visits and tons of fun! I am so grateful for Susan and Randy opening their home to Karina and I and for their amazing daughters who made us laugh and giggle and smile the whole time :)

We even had the chance to meet up with Leiann and Christie with their families [minus Colby and Troy who will just remain little boys in my memory forever it seems ;)]. I loved getting the opportunity to see their beautiful homes and play with their amazing children!

Idaho is a beautiful state and it is now filled with awesome memories for me! Here are some great pictures from the trip!

The drive up to Idaho!

a few of Christie's chicks + our lovely new button jewelry
[my chick kept trying to escape, but I kept it safe and sound :)]

Sarah snoozin on the drive back to Kuna from Melba

Talitha and Rachel had a hard time keeping their eyes open with the bright flash, haha

haha, you can see Lydia asleep in the corner

This was our favorite street sign-
Karina and I would always yell "VICTORY!" as we passed it

Susan gave us a tour of Kuna before the reception,
here we are by the famous "Kuna River" [named by Susan]
where I got to wear my new rain boots for the first time!

Sarah and I getting warm by the fire

It was such an amazing trip! I wish I would have taken more pictures of everything and everyone, but I was having too much fun to remember my camera most of the time :)

3 comments:

Wade said...

Utah and Idaho do sound like fun. What about that exciting trip to Simi? We miss you too.

Karina said...

such good memories :) lets try to get up there again!!

Morris Moments said...

Memories to add to your PRESTON memories (because Preston DOES count!) :o)