Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween!

My ward had our Halloween Party last Saturday with a Murder Mystery and a dance, which was way fun. My roommates and I came up with our costumes last minute and then put them together after I got home from working at the Football game. We were cave women! The costumes were really easy to put together and we had a great time! We even won the award for best group costume! :)

Homemade bone: tinfoil wrapped in masking tape and then burnt [idea from here]
Big hair and lots of bronzer

We all had a different animal print, but I thought it was cool 2 were b/w and 2 were orange, 2 were striped and 2 were dotted, 2 were dresses and 2 were shirt skirt combos :)

Us getting into character

It was super fun!

Our Family Home Evening group also carved pumpkins this week in honor of Halloween so here are the results:

Left to Right: Every-other-holiday pumpkin, spewing pumpkin, Perry the Platapus, "Boo" Bats

2 comments:

Wade said...

Oh, the life of a college student. Parties, dances, and more parties. Do enjoy them all.
My word verification word is PARDI, that's how you roll!

Naomi and Family said...

Wow! Seriously girl? You live a great college life! :) My word verification is fumoc..... don't know how that relates, but that's how it goes! :)