Friday, October 8, 2010

One of the reasons I love this place

I love how I am surrounded by such amazing people. We have made some awesome friends this semester :)

My roommates and I have received some random acts of kindness and they really brighten up our days!

Example 1:
Some days we wake up to a post-it on our door from a super nice guy down the hall. We have put them up on our bulletin board near our entry and they are so sweet!


The most recent one from this week says this: "Blessed is a virtuous woman, and blessed is a man who knows a virtuous woman (or 4 of them!) You're great!"

Example 2:
Another friend down the hall makes delicious cinnamon rolls and when he makes a batch he brings us a plate. They are so good!

Example 3:
We received a coupon in the mail for a free bagel every Friday, but the coupon is only good for one person. We asked other people in our FHE group if they had the coupon and didn't want it so that me and each of my roommates could go together, but they hadn't seen it. Then, this morning this was taped to our door-


Its amazing how such simple things can be so amazing to others :) It is now my goal to do more random acts of kindness for others.

2 comments:

Naomi and Family said...

That's really great Holly! I am so happy for you!

Wade said...

We are happy for you but sad for us. We have no Holly here.