Sunday, October 31, 2010

Week 2: success!

Here is my daily photo collection for this past week :)

Sunday: my new tights [and favorite scarf]

Monday: Rain Boots in Fall!

Tuesday: Our water heater was fixed! Before, and after -
aka my impression of Nathan's afro

Wednesday: Jenn's Baby Shower

Thursday: Karina made me lunch and Josh the luchador scared me


Friday: Our bathroom construction is finally done and we now have a nice tile floor with NO sinking holes! :)

Saturday: I had a photoshoot with Molly at this beautiful location near the lake for her school project and it was so much fun!

This was such a great week! An awesome end to October.

Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Wade said...

Will you ask Josh where he got that jacket? I need one just like it. We love you!

Naomi and Family said...

Holly, I LOVE the Nathan afro on you! Seriously, I think it makes you look older and it's just so pretty! You are pretty always!! I think that was a fun week too, it was fun to look at! :)

Morris Moments said...

And not one picture of the amazing box... :o(