Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I thrive under pressure

In high school I discovered my true nature of completing assignments - procrastinate and then cram. It worked for me. I got used to it. I still follow this method.


This week all of my classes decided to have their major projects and assignments due, including one midterm. So I am thriving in my element. I turned in a big paper and did a presentation for my class last night, I did 2 hours of service for a project due tomorrow (which I'll finish the other 2 hours of service in the afternoon), and now I still have 2 more lesson plans to complete for a big assignment due at 4. Then my late class tonight has a little activity with a handout that I need to complete, which I'll do in my break between classes.

Some people [like Karina :)] would be super stressed out with all this going on at once. But I am realizing that I like the pressure. I do better with a deadline :) This is my element. Here I go!


Plus having all this to do helps distract me from the fact that Scott comes home in 8 days!!!!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Scott who? and where is he coming home from? LOL! Do have fun! I is good at English huh?

Karina said...

you know me so well... GO HOLLY!! :)