Friday, May 13, 2011

May is the best month

I have always loved the month of May. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my birthday is in May... but there is so much more!

May is just a beautiful sounding word/name.
May flowers are beautiful.
The weather is finally getting so nice!
School is over/soon over.
You get to wear flip-flops and shorts again!
Yellow and pink are big spring colors.
Mother's Day is in May, and everyone loves Mothers!
Summer is right around the corner with all the exciting plans for vacations.
I could go on and on.

Moral of the story: May rocks.

I have always thought these things, but now May is even more exciting for me. May is the last month that stands between me and Scott. He comes home on June 1st! That is less than 3 weeks from now!! Elder Whitclock reported to the MTC on May 27, 2009 and he is finally coming home June 1, 2011.

The best month of the year is the last month before we are back together - I can take that :) It just makes May that much more happy and exciting for me!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Many wonderful people were born in May. Your favorite uncle has his birthday in May also.

Andrea said...

Holly, yay!!!!! I'm so freaking excited for you :D