Monday, August 17, 2009

a few of my obsessions

I LOVE my new blog layout, and cannot thank my sister Heather enough!! check out her blog Hizzeather HERE :) She is awesome!

So- that is one of my new obsessions. I hope you like it too!

Other obsessions of mine:
  1. Owl City. This is my new favorite band. I was introduced to them by Scott when he gave me a CD with a bunch of random music and then I asked him for more of this band. And now I can't get enough of them! I highly recommend you check them out! On the Wing and Vanilla Twilight are a few of my favorite songs from them
  2. ALIAS on dvd. The tv show is amazing and addicting. I am already of season 4 and I am loving this show all over again. I had a major crush on Michael Vartan starting in middle school/high school because of this show :)
  3. Bread and butter. It may sound weird, but I love to have a slice of bread with some butter spread on it. I have it with rice... pasta... almost any dinner. I guess I'm just a carb girl... yumm
Those are my main obsessions at the moment. Here are a few quotes and lyrics that I am slightly obsessed with also:
  1. As many times as I blink I'll think of you, tonight
  2. I don't need a telescope to see that there is hope - and that makes me feel brave
  3. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly
  4. Optimism is Key
  5. Let it Flow
  6. Don't knock it til you try it
  7. Definitely, Definitely... [Canadian Border Patrol on youtube]
  8. The entire songs Happy and Trouble by Nevershoutnever
And here is one last obsession- my adorable niece Evey! Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?! :)




4 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Holly! Awesome blog! :)

Hizzeather said...

Awwwwww!!! SUPER cute pix, especially the one with you kissing Evey! I wanna go see her RIGHT NOW! :)

mamaDC said...

I love my two little monkey babies!
Your blog is so fun and creative, good job sweetie

Unknown said...

I think guys are better at obsessing than girls are! Maybe?