Monday, August 24, 2009

Tricky Time

Isn't it strange how time seems to drag on... and on... and then all of a sudden it is over before you know it? Thats pretty much how my summer has gone - I have been so anxious to get back up to BYU and now it is already here! crazy...! [I wish all things would go like that ;)]

I have had a great summer at home with my family and working at Frazier Masonry. Today was my last day at work and now I'm kind of sad that I won't be going back there for a while. My boss bought me lunch today [yummmmy Chipotle :D ] and my coworkers surprised me with a cake to celebrate my going back to college- it was very sweet! I have had the privilege to work with some really great people this summer! Plus my job kept me sane by giving me something to do when I would have just sat at home alone and gone crazy, along with giving me a paycheck which is helping to pay for my tuition - so I have been very grateful for this job! I will definitely miss being the receptionist at the office. But it is time to move on to bigger and better things! [I hope]

What it is really time for is packing. If you know me well, you know that I am a procrastinator... so you aren't surprised that I haven't really started packing yet, when I am leaving in 36 hours exactly. Silly me. And if you do not know me well, now you will learn one thing about me - I generally wait til the last minute to do everything... I don't know why, I just do. Always have, probably always will... I make it work. I think the pressure helps me. But anywho - it is time for the prep, packing, and goodbyes. Then a bit of a drive and I will be back in the bubble of Provo with my awesome roommates! Yay :)

I am definitely going to miss my family and friends in California, but I will do my best to keep up with my blog and I can Skype as well so that will be my way of making up for the distance :)

Here I goooooo!

1 comment:

Wade said...

Drive carefully Holly. We hope to see you very soon, Katy too. we love you.