Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crazy Week, but...

I got a letter yesterday [from BYU not Scott ;)] which made me so excited!


I got accepted into the Elementary Education Program at BYU!! :D I will officially begin taking classes for this major in the Fall! I am so excited! I have heard many different people at BYU who did not get accepted to the major of their choice, so I am very grateful that I was able to :)

Karina got her acceptance to the Early Childhood Education Program yesterday too, so tonight we will celebrate! But first I have to finish studying for this final and take it this afternoon. Bleh. Once I am officially done with my history class [the class I am taking a final in today] I will have TONS more free time, so I will finally blog about some of the fun stuff that has been going on :)

Oh- and by the way, today Scott has been on his mission for 9 months. That is such a long time that a human being could have been completely created in that time. And today he has a baptism! Happy day indeed! :D

5 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Yo. Blur out your address and re-upload that pic. I don't need you getting stalked by someone.

ps...Congratulations! :)

Wade said...

We agree with Heather. Congratulations, but lose the address. We look forward to more posting from here on out.

Holly Mo said...

Thanks!! I thought about removing the address earlier but never did, but it has now been taken care of :)

Jennifer said...

No fair! I was totally going to stalk you and now I can't. LAME.

Also, congrats on getting into your program -- Holly the school marm -- I can see that ;)

Naomi and Family said...

Awesome! Congratulations Holly! You must be doin' something right! ;)