Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mama's "inspiration"

As I was talking to my mom on the phone earlier tonight I mentioned that I should really update my blog more often and she responded by informing me that I was long overdue a remodel because I had "the same background since Summer", and I was apparently so behind on the times, haha.

I told her that I was too lazy and didn't have time... but then all I was doing tonight was watching the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics, so I decided to check through my digital scrapbooking collection - and viola! I have a new blog that my mom can [hopefully] appreciate! :)

...but don't expect another new one any time soon. I figure I've got at least another 7 months before I'm due again ;)




ps. I loved the coverage of the Olympics! It surprisingly made me cry as well. What did you think?

5 comments:

Jeri Pettingill said...

Hi Holly, I like your new remodel. I enjoy reading your posts and keeping up with your family a bit. I have been organizing old photos. What changes in 10 years!

Morris Moments said...

Thumbs UP!!

Wade said...

My BIG thumbs up!! Holly I do think you should blog more. We miss hearing about and from you. Will we see you next week?

Hizzeather said...

Very cute!

I don't watch he Olympics. I'm un-American I guess.

Naomi and Family said...

I LOVE the new blog!! I think it's cute as well that your clothes in the first couple of posts match your colors:) It's very very cute!!