Monday, February 15, 2010

Family time

Last weekend my cousin Scott was in town from Yale and I was able to meet up with him and have a great time with family! Sunday afternoon Katy and I drove to Nancy's house in American Fork and had a blast playing with her kids and eating a delicious meal. It was so awesome to spend that time with all my cousins :)

Nancy made us a delicious dinner and then we played some intense rounds of Apples to Apples and Zingo. After the board games went away the kids performed a few charades for us. My personal favorite was Hannah being my brother Nathan with a big blue afro wig and a fake beard/mustache combo, haha!

Then we had some fun with my camera and the kids were fascinated with Scott's mastery of Mario on Ryan's DS. It was so much fun and I am so grateful to have family out here to spend time with! Katy and I definitely need to visit American Fork more often!! :)

Katy, Ryan, and I

Ryan, Cohen, and I

Cohen mastering the games on Scott's iTouch

Morgan, Cohen, Hannah, and Ryan all crowded around Scott



This is a video Ryan recorded introducing everyone there :)

2 comments:

Wade said...

Holly, you really do have a very cool family. Some of them even live in CA. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! It looks like you are living it up there in Provo! Looks like fun! Have an awesome day!!