Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Idle hands?

I have spent the past 2 weeks constantly working on some huge project or another. First it was the Medicine Wheel, then it was the Children's book for my Music class AS WELL AS the Writing Program for my English class. Then the day after those were both turned in I had a big lesson to present in my drama class. Free time was a figment of my imagination. But now that is all I have.

It is so strange to not have a huge assignment to do. I am not procrastinating anything... [well I guess thats debatable, but lets just set that aside for now :)]

I only have 2 finals this week and I feel so strange not stressing out like my roommates. I have only emailed a Cover Letter and Resume to my English teacher for our last assignment. Thats it for the week, I haven't taken a single final yet. Today was day 2 of finals week and I baked a bunch of cookies. Not too shabby, eh? :)

I LOVE my major. My classes this semester were so much fun and really opened my eyes for the possibilities of my future classroom and the way I will teach my students. I am so excited for the opportunities I have ahead of me :)

So for now I am just going to read a few books [oh how I have missed reading since the summer...] and work a few shifts. Then Thursday I will take both my finals and Friday drive home. This is the life! :)



And for those of you who do not know: only 5 1/2 months left! Yesssss! :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so exciting! I know what you mean though... I haven't had anything to do cause I got all my stuff done already so I have just been doing crafty things to keep me busy. It's been pretty nice though!

Naomi and Family said...

We can't wait for your arrival!!