Friday, December 24, 2010

No Place Like Home for the Holidays

I am currently sitting in my cozy bed at home and I love being here! Finals week went well [I took my only 2 finals on the same day] and I worked several shifts. The drive home was much more uneventful than my last drive between California and Utah, so I was very grateful for that!

It rained pretty much non-stop for 5 days. What a great way to welcome me home to the desert. But now the sun is shining and its nearly 60 degrees- thank you Southern California! :D

I can still hardly believe that Christmas is TOMORROW. This semester went faster than any ever has for me and before I know it 2011 will already be here. That is a very exciting thought!! :)

But for now I have family to spend time with, books to read, and food to eat. Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Have a Great Christmas! I hope to see you tomorrow. Enjoy the break. Just talked to Mindy. I WILL see you on Christmas. What a gift for me!

Naomi and Family said...

It was great having you home Holly! Sorry we didn't get to see you much, but it was nice knowing you were there! The kids love and miss you so much, and of course your big brother and I do too!!