Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fantastic February

February is amazing, and this post is dedicated to the awesomeness of this month:

-Valentine's Day! My Math class usually gets out super early so we decided to throw ourselves a classic Elementary School Valentine's Party with candy and to pass out valentine cards to everyone. It was SO much fun! I love my major!


-The main reason I love Valentine's Day though is because its the day that Scott and I went on our first date :) I can hardly believe it was 2 whole years ago!

-Along with February marking the first date for me and Scott it marks a lot of other firsts and great memories together :)

-February is a short month and means its getting close to June- the EPIC exciting month of the summer, of the YEAR! [Scott comes home June 1st :)]

-Another 3-day weekend! I love getting an extra day to relax and have adventures with my friends. This 3-day weekend coming up will be the last holiday of the semester, so I plan on enjoying it!

-My classes are winding down and my Practicum will start in March! I'll meet my Mentor Teacher on March 3rd and then start working in the Second Grade classroom the next day!


Moral of this post: February is an exciting month! :D

2 comments:

Wade said...

have a great weekend! We love you.

Unknown said...

This is your last Valentin'es day without Scott!!