Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oregon/Washington Trip

I had an amazing time in Oregon/Washington for my cousin's wedding! It was my third annual Winter Semester Wedding Weekend

Freshman: Heather
Sophomore: Jesi
Junior: Lauren

Who's gonna be the bride for my Senior year? ;)

It was great to spend time with my family that I hadn't seen in so long! We had delicious food that my aunt Shelley made, laughed (at each other a lot), and had tons of fun remembering old times.
I am so grateful that I was able to fly out for a quick trip and be with family!

Here is a collage of most of my pictures from the trip.


I also had a good time being a tourist and taking pictures, which made my cousins laugh at me.



The picture on the top right is of my view looking out the plane window when we finally broke through the clouds!
The bottom right is the entrance to my aunt's house- gorgeous!

I wish that I could have had more time there, but it was a perfect little trip.


When I landed in SLC it was the end of the 3rd quarter and the Packers were beating the Steelers in the SuperBowl. I got to watch a few minutes on a TV in the airport as I waited for the Karina to come get me and then won as I drove into Provo! Hoo-ray! A great weekend indeed!

2 comments:

Wade said...

Thanks for filling us in on your trip. Have fun at school. We will miss seeing you until the beach house. Boo Hoo!

Naomi and Family said...

Your Senior year? Let me think about that one....... Uh YOU!! :)