Friday, February 4, 2011

"I made it through the wilderness... you know I made it through-ooh-ooh. Didn't know how lost I was until I found you!"

for some reason this is the song that popped in my head when I realized I am finally DONE with this week!! But just so you know, the version stuck in my head is the one from the beginning of the Shrek mash of songs at the end of the first movie :)

I have completed ALL my tests now [the math one took me 2 hours and 35 minutes yesterday... ugh]
My papers have been turned in
My lesson went pretty well
I finished all my reading [even though it got close at the end cause I kept falling asleep...]
I attended all my classes [and even got a famous BYU Chocolate Mint Brownie for attending one of them!]

all in all, its OVER :)

Now I have printed my boarding pass and all that is left to do it pack- since I am a procrastinator and naturally I have yet to do this. But hey, I was prioritizing this week so I think its perfectly acceptable to not have that done yet. The way I look at it I still have 4 whole hours before that is a problem ;)

Have a wonderful weekend everybody! I will be sure to take lots of pictures from my trip!!



and PS- I'll  be on a plane when the game is on so I'll just say it now- GO PACKERS!

3 comments:

Kelly Laurette said...

yaay holly!! glad you made it :)

btw..the only part of that song I actually know is from the shrek thing too. I"m embarrassed to say that my mind automatically goes in the the big butts song after that line. sad, but true.

Have an amazing time this weekend!

Holly Mo said...

Kelly, I do that same thing too! bahaha :)

Wade said...

Go Packers, Indeed!